2014 Susan G. Komen Northwest NC Race for the Cure®
Pre and Post Race Celebration at BB&T Ballpark
951 Ballpark Way, Winston-Salem NC 27101
The Susan G. Komen Northwest NC Race for the Cure® is a fundraiser!
“Your entry fee gets you to the starting line.
Your fundraising gets us EARLY DETECTION and the CURES!”
Here are some tips to help you with your fundraising:
- Start asking for donations early!
- Set a goal and tell people what it is. Let everyone know that you’re training for the Komen Race for the Cure and need their donations to help find the cures for breast cancer.
- Research your company’s matching gift program. You could double your money!
- Learn about our Local Affiliate and where the money goes.
- Remember to thank every individual who helps you reach your goal. Let them know they’re making a difference.
- Provide updates - let people know how much you’ve raised and how close you are to reaching your goal.
Have you collected donations?
Checks should be made payable to Komen Northwest NC.
Please mail donations along with a Race Fundraising Form(.pdf) to the address below. Note: please do not send cash donations in the mail—convert to check or money order.
Komen Northwest NC
1106 Burke Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101